1. G. Jia#, Y. Li#, …, X. Gao*, A. Rzhetsky*, The continuous space of human diseases mapped to genetic loci predicts disease trajectories and risk (in revision).
2. G. Jia, Zhong, X., Im, H.K. et al. Discerning asthma endotypes through comorbidity mapping, Nature Communications (2022).
3. X. Zhong, Z. Yin, G. Jia, D. Zhou, Q. Wei, A. Faucon, P. Evans, E. R. Gamazon, B. Li, R. Tao, A. Rzhetsky, L. Bastarache, N. J. Cox, Electronic health record phenotypes associated with genetically regulated expression of CFTR and application to cystic fibrosis, Genetics in Medicine (2020).
4. G. Jia, Y. Li, H. Zhang, I. Chattopadhyay, A. B. Jensen, D. R. Blair, L. Davis, P. N. Robinson, T. Dahlén, S. Brunak, M. Benson, G. Edgren, N. J. Cox, X. Gao, A. Rzhetsky, Estimating Heritability and Genetic Correlations from Large Health Datasets in the Absence of Genetic Data, Nature Communications, (2019).AAAS news highlight | Sex-and-country-stratified prevalence curves for over 500 diseases | Machine learning features for heritability and correlation imputation
5. C. Zhang, H. Tu, G. Jia, T. Mukhtar, V. Taylor, A. Rzhetsky, S. Tay, Ultra-multiplexed Analysis of Single-cell Dynamics Reveals Logic Rules in Differentiation, Science Advances (2019).
6. G. Jia, G. Stephanopoulos, R. Gunawan, Ensemble Kinetic Modeling of Metabolic Networks from Dynamic Metabolic Profiles, Metabolites, (2012).
7. G. Jia, G. Stephanopoulos, R. Gunawan, Incremental Parameter Estimation of Kinetic Metabolic Network Models, BMC Systems Biology, (2012).
8. G. Jia, G. Stephanopoulos, R. Gunawan, Parameter Estimation of Kinetic Models from Metabolic Profiles: Two-phase Dynamic Decoupling Method, Bioinformatics,(2011).